Tuesday, July 14, 2009

We've all been waiting and waiting.

So, there's lots I could say about GH right now, but I think I'm going to focus on the good. Because, I'm all smiley about it, and I don't want to ruin that by getting all ranty.

So... JaSam. Love. I was so disappointed that we didn't get the start of it on Friday. So much so that I cursed Michael Jackson a little bit, and I don't care how inappropriate that is. Although maybe it was better that we didn't get that tiny taste of it on Friday and have to wait all weekend with our appetites teased.

So, let's talk about why it was so amazing. Even that first day where it was just a minute there was some good stuff. Jason saying she was taller was my favorite. Because it meant he notices her. And it's not like her normal shoes are flats. She is the queen of inappropriate foot wear. I also loved how coy Sam was. It was so, "Oh, yeah, I have to take off my jacket to find my phone..." *wink* Adorable.

But today was a piece of JaSam art. Today was definitely the very best of the new scenes. Just the fact that the theme of today was love made me all smiles for the JaSam. But then they were fun and flirty and there was eyesex all over that pent house. Jason hasn't smiled and laughed like that in years because no one else can bring that out in Stone Cold. Love. Also, he was checking her out like whoa, but trying so hard to hide it.

And then there was the anvil... I don't like Spixie. At all. But I love that they lead to Sam's anvilicious line of the week. She's been waiting and waiting, Jason's been waiting and waiting, and so have we. And the payoff is going to be big. (Hopefully in the form of a real deal sex scene.)

So, yeah, love the JaSam. The other thing I've been consistently loving lately is Johnny and Jolivia. Which is odd, since I used to be maximum bored with Johnny, and I hated Olivia. But he's been less obsessed with Claudia lately, so that improved him a lot, and he's also been the only honest character about Sonny and all the mob stuff. I don't know, he's just been great lately. I've loved his stuff with Jason. Olivia, I mostly only like with Johnny, though I have liked her dynamic with Dantenic, even if he does look old enough to be her twin brother. I like that she told Sonny to get the fuck out today, but I am under no illusions that it's going to last. Sonny is a woman ruiner.

I think that's all for today. Except that Sarah Brown is amazing and, therefore, I can no longer wish Claudia dead. Instead I will wish for some sort of character over-haul that will make me not want to vomit when I watch her. Wish me luch on that one.

-Bryan Toph

No comments:

Post a Comment