Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm late with this...


So far this week I have only watched the JaSam scenes from Monday, and that will probably continue for another week or so. This isn't to do with the quality of the show, though I'm sure it is still barely watchable on the whole, but because I have some family things going on, and I just can't watch the whole show unless I have good reason to. So, since we probably won't get more JaSam (or Sam at all) this week, this might be my only post. Unless I think of something random that amuses me.

Monday's JaSam scenes were fantastic. They had me in all grins. Sam wearing Jason's jacket was too adorable for words, and, not gonna lie, I was squeeing like a dorky fangirl at Sam wearing anything of Jason's clothes. Plus, as Kel said, they kept showing her legs, and they are hot.

I loved that Jason just didn't want to leave. He made the joke about protecting her from angry girlfriends and then was so reluctant when she told him she was fine. This, to me, is good enough proof that on Friday, when Jason picked up the phone and then changed his mind before leaving the pent house, he was going to call Sam. He wanted to talk to her about this stuff with Claudia and Sonny. Sam has always been one of the only people (if not the only person) he can talk to about his emotions. He's everyone's rock, she's his. I think he must be so relieved to have her to talk to again, even if it is still a little bit awkward for him to go to her.

Also, how long has it been since we've seen Jason smile so much. He was so adorable grinning all over the place while Sam was telling her story. I *love* that they've brought back fun and flirty and adorable JaSam.

I was so hopeful that maybe we'd get some scenes Tuesday, too, since the scenes ended mid-convo. Unfortunately hope is a fickle friend in these days of Peepshow. Come back to us, Kelly!

I loved the scenes, now let's have sexy time.

Um, if I'm missing two men and a baby scenes, I'm sorry, Matt. I still love you!

-BG

No comments:

Post a Comment