Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Real Effort

Check that shit out.

Okay, so Amanda keeps giving me shit about my lack of effort in my posts. I said I was going to start watching full episodes again and I half assed it. So your welcome, Amanda, in advance for todays post. I stayed up after work to watch the 9am airing on soapnet. And I watched the entire thing.. some parts twice. Ha.

Okay first of all- I don't give a shit about the new quad. But I laughed my ass off when at the end of the Lucky/NuEmily scene it was all:

Lucky: I still have feelings for Whore.
Whore: Ugh.

Bahaha. In all honesty (and I can't believe I'm thinking this), I didn't hate Whore today. But she's still too easy to make fun of, so she gets majority of my bashing. I love that she called herself self-righteous. Oh, how right you are.
Patrick: I thought love was just an excuse to get women in bed.
Whore: Isn't it?
Which, by the way, Whore was totally making her drunk ONS sex eyes at Patrick the entire time.
Patrick: Can I get you anything for a change?
Whore: Why yes, Patrick. You can give me my next ONS baby.
How weird is it that as soon as that happened, Patrick totally looked old like whoa. What is it about Whore that makes all the men she's with ugly? Do they have to fugly them up so she looks better or something?

The LnL2 dialogue was actually really really cute. But then I went back and re-watched the scenes and actually watched while I listened and it totally ruined it for me. Why oh why is my Greg so fugly now? *weeps* I think they wanted to make LnL2 seem like Whore never cared about Jason as much as she does Lucky. I'm not seeing that yet. I hope they fix it.

Um, Nem 2.0 still have chemistry. That's about all I care about them. Their last 2 scenes were cute, sort of. I guess. Rebecca's look has grown on me. So if they decide to bring "Emily" back, I hope they don't go back to that boring look. Maybe they could find a happy medium. And hello Drunk!Nikolas. Do me now.


Johnny's faux-fight scene was absolutely hilarious. I laughed out loud, twice. But I love when he goes all psycho. Brandon's all sexy when he plays pent up. Seriously, forget Spinelli and Maxie. Just give me more of crazy Johnny. I've hated Lulu/Jolu for a long time, so it gets me really excited to see Johnny so into Maxie. Because it's clear to me that he is into her as more than just the girl he's using to fuck up his relationship with Lulu. I called this shit last summer. I love them together. Reminds me of Jasam 2.0. Sigh. I won't hold my breath on it though. I have a feeling all I'll be seeing this summer is Spixie and M&M, unfortunately. I just LOVE Johnny to death. He's all up on Maxie, but he still tries to help her with Spinelli every chance he gets. He's the mobster with a heart. See! He's a mini-Jason. *swoon*

The Sonny/Jax pissing contest needs to go. I'm bored of it. I hope it's setting something up good. I'd say CarSon, but Sonny's still off his rocker, so that'd be blah. Maurice's acting is on again, or at least getting there, but Sonny's still too bat shit for me to like him again. Strangely enough, Claudia had all good points until she started crooning on about her demon spawn. And, seriously, could Sonny be any more disrespectful.
Sonny: Bitch, I said bark.
Claudia: I love it when you talk dirty.
I don't care about Olivia at all. But she did look good in that blue dress. And she gave good advice. Sonny, everybody's telling you to back off. Do you think you should back off or back off?

Oh, and is Olivia's apartment Sam's loft? *twirls beard*

And finally- FINALLY- Jasam. Sigh. I've got this insane urge to jump Jason. And I haven't felt that in WAY too long.

Sam: Thank you. I'm really grateful for the rescue, but I think the danger has passed. And besides, my car is here, so --
Jason: Oh, yeah, yeah. If you're sure.
Sam: Yeah.
Jason: Ok.
Sam: Could I keep your jacket? I'll drop it off tomorrow.
Jason: No, absolutely not. Yeah, of course you can.
Kelli: Gah, fuck me now.
It's so good to see Jason smiling, laughing and joking again. Especially with Sam. It's so natural and all that shit. Sigh. Stelly still got it. And hearing Jason say Sam's name like he did makes me imagine Jasam sexy time. Is that just me? Damn. And after all those complaints from Whore fans about Peepshow, I LOVE how they kept Sam's legs in the shot at all times. That's like GH sending a mental fuck you personally to every one of you (you know who you are. Your ass hurts now, doesn't it?). And Jason was leaning toward her the entire time he was talking to her about Claudia and Jerry. I was hoping he was checking out her legs. I was. Gah. Those feelings are coming back and they don't know it yet.

Oh my Corey, I think I liked the episode. Wow, big surprise, it had Jasam in it.

On that note, I'm off to bring the boy some coffee. He's so demanding. I hope it was up to your effort standards, Amanda. I gave you ALL my commentary.

PS- Seriously, Greg, cut your hair.







1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha, I was just joking when I left the comments on your blog posts. However, when you make an effort, you really make an effort and I love you for it. Amazing post and I totally agree with you on the Jasam since that was all that I watched yesterday. I'll try checking the rest out tonight.

    Love you,
    Yo Baby Mama

    ReplyDelete