Monday, April 27, 2009

Sonny's House of Whores


So, I'm still kinda working on how this is going to be formatted, so bear with me.

Ugh, can I just say, the Sonny worship squad needs to gtfo. We already got rid of Kate lurking around Sonny's house, like anyone wanted her there, and they had to replace her with Olivia AND Ric? Dumb, dumber, and omg no one should be this fucking stupid bickering about who Sonny loves best and who he's going to take to the senior prom while he's off making out with someone else under the bleachers. (Or, you know, talking to a doctor about medical decisions he's not legally allowed to make.) Seriously, is there crack in his semen? Also, why does everyone on this show talk like birth contol is 100% accurate?

Speaking of Claudia, someone take away her phone and her money and anything else that facillitates her ridiculous attempts on people's lives.

Sonny and the doctor was a total snooze. Just wake Michael up already and send him along to the Qs. NuMichael looked kinda monkey-like from the side. Jennifer Bransford's Carly's son?

Emma was totally adorable, and totally chill. Love her. Her and Matt are the best part of the Scrubs story and they're both getting the raw end of the deal. I had to laugh because the break being on or off wasn't really this issue. The stroller was like two centimeters from the stairs. It was going over, break or no break. And, actually, there probably would have been more flipping if the break had been on. Mommy and me gymnastics? I love Mac, but he was too enabley for my taste. Maybe he was saving it for the intervention. Which I'm psyched for. I wonder if Whore is like, huh, yes, the intervention is a good way to pick up men. I can make my move while the wife/girlfriend is at rehab (or the looney bin, in Robin's case).

I think this show has a thing for Where's Waldo. First, NuEm was running around the hospital playing a live version of the game, and now Whore has stolen poor Waldo's shirt. Whore and Nik. They're talking. All I hear is blah blah blah. You're so pretty Tyler, and you have the sexy tattoos. Why do they give you such awful story lines? I never thought I'd miss Nadine and her fatal plow. As for Whore, just get back together with Fucky and get off my screen. So apparently loudly chewing gum, dark eye makeup and hairflipping mean Rebecca's an edgy adventurer? Interesting. I never knew. *must invest in hair dye and eyemakeup and get my adventure on* She's like Rebel Without a Cause Barbie, and Lucky was Slummin' It Ken. Match made in heaven. Please cut your hair, Greg.

So the sound kept cutting out, and it seemed to know to do it right during the Jarly scenes. I'm assuming the discussion was just a prop scene for Jax to find out, so I'm not too irked. Now, if it had been JaSam scenes? Someone would be getting a very angry letter. I'm glad that Jax just came out and told her what he heard so they could discuss it. And he does seem to really be concerned about it. Too bad he's gonna think this is going to justify his lies even more. Boo.

I liked Maxie and Jason, as I always do. She was so funny poking him and badgering him awake, and his response was perfect, even just entering consciousness. I also that her worrying was kinda sweet. I really do always like Maxie when she's not part of the new quad. So, I'm definitely excited for tomorrow for her to be in a more Scorpio based scene in the intervention.

She was annoying with Spin, but not as annoying as she has been lately. So, that's a plus. And I'm actually pretty proud of him, though I'm afraid it's not going to last. I love their friendship, but they need some time apart (preferably with Spin off my screen and Maxie with Matt or her family) before they can get back to that, both of them clear on what they are and are not. I have a feeling my wish won't be granted. Joy.

Um, was there other stuff? Apparently nothing I have anything to comment on.

-BG

3 comments:

  1. *thumbs up* on your first recap post, topher. as you can see, i agree with most of your postage. love the manip, i laughed out loud for a good three minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *thumbs up* as well BG. I am happy to have been a part of this blogs humble beginnings. I laughed my nuts off through pretty much the entire thing. Haven't watched today's episode yet, but I did see enough to see Jason hop out of the bed and rip his monitoring equip off and bellow that he needs to see Carly. Color me amused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how witty you are. I'm definitely going to have fun reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete